Followers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some New Jewelry

Since I posted I've been busy every day still trying to learn the ins and outs of polymer clay creating. I was invited to come to a small gathering of clayers about an hour and a half from here but couldn't make it. What a generous invitation! The lady had never even met me, I just emailed her because I saw her name on the Polymer Clay Central site.


This is my attempt at transferring and I was really happy with the results. All I used was iron on transfer paper and I tried it with Liquid Sculpy but I had better results by just burnishing and curing. Now I have to figure out what to do with these.


After reading Christi Friesen's book I tried this little pin. It still needs some paint, but I plan to send it to my friend for a birthday present.


A pin made by loosely following an idea from Donna Kato's work.



This is a bracelet made to match the necklace posted before. It feels fun and funky on your arm.



The other day my friend and I went to an art show opening and I made this pendant and earrings to wear. See the little Swarovski crystals on the ends? I felt very artsy wearing these! These, also, are after Donna Kato.

Well, I know....practice makes perfect and that's what I'm aiming for. Thanks for visiting and please leave some suggestions for me.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that little pin for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Head Soccer and Big Head Football you will have the best experience on the sport king. big head basketball and Head Soccer and Big Head Soccer and Big Head Football will make the most demanding on electronic games must also satisfied. Come to Big Head Football and big head basketball and Big Head Soccer to experience the most wonderful thing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete