Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some New Creations


These are some of the things I've been working on in the past few days. I couldn't get a better picture but I hope you can see how delicate these flowers are. I used orange wire for the stamens and they move gently as the wearer moves.The wire and chain are copper.




This necklace was so fun to make! Can you see the little brass key near the largest heart? There's a little Swarovski crystal at the tip of the heart.


This is my first try at sculpting. I would like to use my own faces for cabochons, not use someone else's mold. Hey, I got a D in Sculpture in college, so I'm happy with this!

As I read and read and read about polymer clay I get in deeper and deeper. But I bet you knew that would happen, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment